Monday 2 January 2012

friendship ^___^

( masa sem 2, 2011 )

When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

( sem 3, 2011 )

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friends
And being here with me through it all.
 
 ( sem 1, 2010 big walk, at danga bay )

( sem 3, 2011 )

apa2 pun yg berlaku
korg tetap kwn2 ku
suka dan duka di kongsi bersama2
till the end... insyaallah
>_<






Jangan menilai saya kerana apa yang saya tulis, kenali dulu diri saya yang sebenar sebelum membuat sebarang tuduhan yang tidak berasas ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment